We got her back in October '08 (before we had even closed on our house)...
Again, the internet brought her to us, Tim found her on a Craig's list posting, they were looking to get rid of her....
So, mom and I drove down to Campbell, and we feel in love with this little poof-ball. (This is why I didn't want to go look at any puppies, because I knew I would fall in love). So I called Tim, told her that she was adorable, and in his fashion he says, "Ok dear, get her!" So we did. So home I came with a filthy 4-month old pup!
After a good scrubbing, she was a new dog, and here are the pictures from that 1st weekend with her....
Just recently, she went on a hike with Aunt Stacey, she loved it, here are those pictures, they are too cute to pass up....

Come on Aunty...let me off the leash....please....I'll be good

Hey guys, where are we going next??

This is my supermodel picture, blowing in the wind...


No comments:
Post a Comment