Thursday, February 19, 2009

In the Beginning...

I have finally gotten around to creating this blog, and hopefully will be able to keep it as updated as much as possible.

So, in the beginning....there was a boy and a girl, and thanks to the internet, they met! In just one short year they were engaged. (A great story!)

And very soon after that, surrounded by family and friends, they were wed!

...and then escaped off to Maui for a honeymoon...


And on their one year anniversary, they discovered that soon they would be +1, for Baby Barry was on it's way!


But that was just the beginning!
Soon after the happy news, we left our little love nest apartment in Burlingame, to move in with Angelique's parents while we were on a house hunt....and as if that wasn't enough, a few weeks before we closed on our house, we added a four-legged pooch to the mix!


I know, nothing is ever simple! By Thanksgiving, and many hours of hard work, we were in our home! And before we knew it, the holidays were here!


And we made our way back to the famous tree at Union Square to remember how it all began two short years ago!



So, that's the beginning.....now fast-forward to the present time!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A Barry Blog! Now I can stalk you for real. You better be good about updating. Or I.Will.Get.You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, I love it already. I will add you to my list of ones I check regularly!

    ReplyDelete