Monday, March 9, 2009

1 week old

Here are some pictures taken today...I can't believe it's been a week!

This is my FAVORITE picture so far...


Today's Milk Coma...


This is the onesie we made for our family to tell them that we were expecting....and now he his here, and fits into this little thing...


His boxing stance...


Hope everyone enjoyed week 1's update.
We have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday to check his jaundice and weight. But, he has been growing, eating, and sleeping....we are sure he will pass with flying colors!

3 comments:

  1. I hope Collin did well at the doctor appointment! Gotta love the milk coma pictures- and its all YOU girl! Oh, and I heart Tim. That picture is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I loved meeting little Collin the other night and am excited to watch him grow! Congratulations again! xoxo Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANGELIQUE, COLLIN IS SO BEAUTIFUL! WHAT A CUTIE HE IS! I BET GRANDMA AND GRANDPA ARE SO PROUD TOO!! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, TIM, AND BABY COLLIN THIS WEEK, AND THAT ALL WENT WELL WITH HIS CHECKUP....
    LOTS OF LOVE,
    BONNIE AND PHIL

    ReplyDelete