Sunday, March 8, 2009

Homecoming...

Sorry for being late in posting these, but here are some pictures of our homecoming.
There was one minor hitch, on the way home from the hospital we had to stop at Target to pick up my prescriptions, I waited in the car with Collin, but when Tim came back he couldn't start the car!! The battery had died! To make matters worse, we had "cleaned out my car" which included taking out the jumper cables! Thank goodness for AAA! So we were soon on our way home!

This is before we left, all dressed in his "Tool Man" onesie...



Before we left we needed to put on his Magic Hankie from Tia Irene...


The our car ride...





Grandma Norma (until she figures out what she wants to be called :) decorated our home...



finally, ginger and collin have their first meeting...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is sooooooooo beautiful! Sorry about your car ride home. AAA is the greatest! Wish I was there with you! I hope all is still going wonderfully! I hope I get to see you and meet mister Collin soon!
    Love, Marilyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car ride thing is funny, my car battery died the day we were going home too! Thank goodness it was when Michael had run home so he just took his truck. He is so beautiful, can't wait for he and Hunter to meet. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks awesome! Angelique- your face looks soooo thin! Collin looked super comfy in the car too. I am wondering how Ginger did with him? I wish I could be there to give you hugs!

    ReplyDelete