Thursday, April 2, 2009

1 month old!!

Here are some pictures I just took of our little guy!
I think i will try to take pictures each month in the boppy so you guys can see him grow! it's amazing!

i just LOVE this one...


high-five!


he loves daddy's fish tank!


stretching out...


"mom, enough pictures, just feed me!".....


3 comments:

  1. Most beautiful big eyes and sooooo alert and we'll see the littest bunny on Easter,
    tia Estela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collin is adorable! ! You look so happy and I love the pic with the puppy.
    Great seeing you at school - you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tim & Angelique,
    Wow, can't believe it's already been a month.
    Collin is so wide eyed and handsome. Love the blog and all of the pictures.
    Wishing you all a Happy Easter Holiday.

    Blessings to you all,
    Sandy & Jim Scott (Nor Cal)

    ReplyDelete