He is growing wonderfully, he is now past his birth weight, 8lbs. 4oz!
And the other amazing news....our little guys will have blue eyes! (thanks to grandpa tim!)
we are still happy to announce that he is sleeping though the night! as a little Easter gift to mommy and daddy he slept from 12-7:30 and then fed, and then slept again until 10!!!
we have had lots of visitors so we will start posting those pictures this week!
milk coma pics...
the last fitting into newborn jammies....


Sounds like he is doing very well. I am curious about your blue eye news. Everything that I have read suggests that their eye color isn't set until they are about 1 year old. How did you guys find out that his eyes will stay blue? I'd love to know if Kasey's will stay blue also :)
ReplyDeleteIan,
ReplyDeleteAccording to the doctor he can see pigment in his eyes and he believes they will stay blue. The shade of blue could change during the first year, but he thinks they will stay blue.
I love the sleeping pictures of him in the orange shirt. SO CUTE! Yay for dark haired-light eyed boys.....lady killers I tell you!
ReplyDelete