Monday, April 20, 2009

7 weeks & a garden! happy earth day!

So thanks to my wonderful grandmother (trita) i was able to plant my veggie garden!!
she came over and held and played with collin, so that i could go outside and garden....3 tomato plants, 2 types of lettuce, cucumber, 2 mint plants, chives, parsley, basil, rosemary, and 12 strawberries!!! it adds too what we already had planted, 2 bushes of blueberries, 2 apple, a plum and lemon tree! you think i like having a garden?
here is one corner....gingy jumped into the picture...






then nana came over and held our little "green" guy so i could have a break...


2 comments:

  1. He is getting SO big!! I need to come and visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Nana time! I know she was loving it too! Your garden looks soooo good. Want to come over and plant some in my yard? I have a black thumb. I kill everything.

    ReplyDelete